Powerblock Sport 50 Set
Pack big weight into small space with the powerblock® 50 lb.
Powerblock sport 50 set. Even though the powerblock 50 has a high customer rating, you may have to be careful when purchasing if you are looking to expand later. Pros and cons of elite dumbbell set.
Expandable to 70 or 90 lbs. Costs a fraction of the traditional dumbbells it replaces.
Change weights in seconds using a selector pin much like a weight stack machine at the gym. 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 lbs per hand.
The weights of these powerblock dumbbells fit to The powerblock concept is simply fantastic in its simplicity.
You wonder why no one has come up with this idea earlier. $ 329.00 add to cart;
The elite set has a wide range of weights with precise adjustments. The 5.0 can be further expanded to 65 lbs per hand with the optional sport 5.0 set 20 lb cores.
*** +$59 s/h for internet orders *** Now you can have rapid access to racks of dumbbells in one compact set.
Free shipping for many products! Sets up to 130 lbs.
Will not work with urethane set beyond 90 lbs per hand (only the u125 rack stand will),puts blocks at a proper height for lifting $ 369.00 add to cart;
- 2013 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible For Sale
- 2013 Infiniti G37 Sport Horsepower
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport For Sale
- 2013 Ford Edge Sport Tire Size
- 2012 Corvette Grand Sport 3lt Specs
- 2012 Corvette Grand Sport Centennial Edition
- 2012 Jeep Liberty Sport For Sale
- 2013 Corvette Grand Sport Tire Size
- 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Oil Type
- 2013 Ford Edge Sport Review
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport Accessories
- 2013 Range Rover Sport Review
- 2011 Range Rover Sport Specs
- 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Recalls
- 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Recalls
- 2012 Volkswagen Cc Sport Specs
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Es
- 2013 Infiniti G37 Sport Coupe
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport For Sale
- 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Tire Size